Sunday, July 1, 2012

☆7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

I saw this tag going around Youtube a while ago and I thought it would be fun to give 'er a go! :)

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is my elf eyelash curler that I bought for $1.50 because of all the reviews I've heard. I find it a little awkward to use atm, but I hope to get used to it.
My most expensive would be my Nars Orgasm/Laguna Duo. I was debating between this and any of my Urban Decay palettes but I think with the palettes, we are getting more for our money.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have a love/hate relationship with eyeshadow. I feel that I'm not really sure how to use it properly sometimes but then sometimes I feel like a find a combo that looks good. #makeupgirlproblems


3. GLUTTONY: What are you most delicious beauty products?
Definitely my Lush Bubble Gum lip scrub. Not only is it delicious but it works amazingly.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eyeshadow.. Could also be due to my love/hate relationship with it. lol!


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Foundation and Concealor because it helps cover up any of my acne.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite gender (your preferred gender)?
Firstly a nice/funny personality and second I look for nice teeth and eyes.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive some MAC products from the new Heavenly Creatures collection atm. Everything looks so beautiful!

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig