Wednesday, June 27, 2012

☆What's in my travel makeup bag?

Travelling is kind-of like a Catch 22. It's great to be going away but we can't bring along everything we may want to bring. Then again, there would be a whole lot of ladies with over the weight limit luggage so thank goodness for cute makeup bags!
This leads us back to our catch 22.. Cute makeup bags only hold a limited amount of stuff, so when I'm packing I try to bring along products which have more than one use. Foundations with SPF, colourful eyeshadow bases and lip/cheek stains all top the list as my travel essentials. 
Shown above is everything I managed to stuff into my makeup back for the 2 week trip home. 


Clinique Even Better foundation- I picked this up recently and I've been liking the SPF 15 and the medium coverage. It doesn't feel like you have cake face which is the last thing you want in the summertime.


Benefit Porefessional Primer- I put this on my T-zone where I tend to get most oily. This primer hides pores really well.


Hard Candy Glamoflauge- I brought 2 shades because I mix them to get the perfect color. I like using this under my eyes and on tough to conceal acne.


Maybelline Dream Fresh Beauty Balm- Which is a fancy way of saying tinted moisturizer. The SPF 30 has saved my face from sunburns though. I use this under my foundation for a tiny bit of added coverage.


Smashbox Camera Ready Concealor- I use this for minor acne scarring and around my nose.


Benefit Highbeam- I highlight my brow bone, inner corner of my eyes, cheekbones and cupid's bow with this. It's like pure magic.


Benefit Posietint and ChaChatint- The newest editions to my Benefit collection family. I use these on my cheeks/lips separately or sometimes mixed together.


Urban Decay Naked palette- To create any neutral look my heart desires.


Maybelline Colossal Volume Express and Mega Plush Volume- Colossal for nights when I want those "BAM!", here I am lashes and Mega Plush for daytime natural lashes.


Benefit Hervana Blush- I. can't. stop. smelling. this....!!!!!!
It's delicious and gives the perfect pink glow.


NYC Sunny Bronzer- To sculpt out my cheekbones and give some color to my pale complexion. 


MAC Painterly Paint Pot and Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze- No fuss cream shadows that last all day. Painterly evens out my skin tone and Bad to the Bronze helps achieve a pretty glow-y summertime look.


Maybelline Baby Lips in Quench- Smells like lemons and really soothes dry, cracked lips.


Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake and Tutti Frutti- Moisturizing, pretty everyday summer colors.


The last picture is a glimpse of my makeup bag. I love the pink flower/bird patterns!
☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig