Thursday, July 26, 2012

☆Goodies!

Hey Guys!

I've picked up a few things over the past couple of weeks and I thought I'd show you all in a little blog haul!

Benefit Dandelion- I thought I'd be to dark for this face powder.. Even though I'm fair, I have yellow undertones so I didn't think it would show up but I tried it out in the store and it was a pretty natural pink flush which I love! I went with every intention to get Benefit They're Real mascara but I thought for the extra few dollars I can pick up a boxed powder so I couldn't resist.

Benefit Dandelion lipgloss- This. Smells. So. Good...!!!! I could seriously smell it all day. The color is a gorgeous baby pink with little gold shimmer. Perfect for summer!

Urban Decay Deslick- I'm almost out of my Urban Decay All Nighter spray and I wanted to try something different. I've heard lots of great things about Deslick so I hope it works as good as the All Nighter Spray!

From left: Catalina, Dandelion blush, Dandelion gloss
Benefit It's Potent Eyecream- As you guys may have seen in my wish list, I've been wanting to try this and I'm almost out of my Clinique All About Eyes.

Cargo blush in Catalina- I don't like Sears.. I wish they would seriously turn them all into Macy's or something haha but I ran though there and saw they had a couple of Cargo things they were selling for 40% off. I'm not sure why they were there since our Sears doesn't have a Cargo counter but I figured I'd pick it up because it's a gorgeous color!


Do you guys like hauls? Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think? Please let me know in the comments below! :)

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig