Sunday, July 29, 2012

☆July Empties!

Hey Guys!

Today I'm here with an empties post! I love reading/watching empties because once you finish a product, you really know what you think of it. Here is some empties I've been hoarding this month!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream- I really liked using this product as a primer, sunscreen and moisturizer, but it didn't give any coverage and it felt kind of heavy on my face. I would repurchase this during the summer when I need a high SPF.

Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer- The Proactiv Repairing Treatment really dries out your face so this is really soothing to put on after the treatment dries. I would repurchase this because it sinks into my skin really well for something with it's gel-like texture so it leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright.

Urban Decay All Nighter Spray- I love this stuff! It really does keep your makeup on all night! I recently bought the Urban Decay Deslick so if I find I don't like Deslick, I'm going to switch back to my beloved All Nighter!

Joico K-Pak Moisture Renue Shampoo and Conditioner- This smells good but it doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like. I probably won't repurchase right now so I can venture out to try other shampoo and conditioners. My friend recently told me about the Shu Uemura Moisture Velvet shampoo and conditioner that he likes so I'm tempted to pick that one up!

St. Ives Hydrate Vitamin E Body Lotion- This lotion makes your skin so smooth and silky! I think it's only around $4 for this huge bottle! This particular smell is not my favourite though. I like that it's paraben free and formulated with 100% natural moisturizers. I will repurchase this again but in a different scent.. and after I've made away with some my Bath and Body Works lotions.

Organix Coconut Milk Split End Mender- I really love how this stuff makes my hair feel and smell. I think it really does help with split ends as well! I haven't gone for my routine hair cut in a long time and my ends are still looking pretty good! This is a definite repurchase!

*Not pictured: EOS Raspberry Shave Cream- I love this stuff because you can shave your legs wet or dry and it smells amazing! I won't be able to repurchase though because my Shoppers Drug Mart stopped selling this. Sad times!

What products have you guys finished up this month? Anything you have to buy or you won't be buying again?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig