Thursday, July 12, 2012

☆Nail of the Day: butter London Trout Pout

Hi guys!

It's getting close to friday! I hope everyones excited for the weekend! Do you guys have any special plans? I'm thinking about hitting up the mall and doing some major wallet damage which is my idea of an amazing weekend. My town doesn't have a Sephora anywhere in sight and being the nail polish junkie I am, I used to get pretty disappointed when I would see NOTD's featuring gorgeous butter London nail polishes. Seeing as the nearest Sephora is 1,484 km or 21 hours 46 minutes drive away (I looked that up on google maps.. I know, I'm a dork) I became pretty excited when I found out a local dermatologist was starting to sell butter London. As soon as they posted that their shipment of polishes was in, I bolted over to grab some Trout Pout. 
Trout Pout is described as a Cantaloupe, pale and retro lacquer which I think fits. I'm now in love with the butter London formula because it is smooth and applies evenly. In the picture is I'm wearing two coats of Trout Pout with Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat. I may have to go raid the butter London polishes a bit more. I have Cheeky Chops and Slapper on my wish list! 


What are some of your favourite nail polishes? Do you have any butter London faves I should check out?


☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig