Friday, July 13, 2012

☆Summer Nail Polish Picks



Oh summer! You come and go so quick but when the hot weather fades and the days get shorter, at least I still have my colorful nail polishes that forever remind me of summer.
Here some polishes I have been rocking so far this summer!

Essie Tart Deco
Essie Cute as a Button
Essie Van D'Go (Holy Grail polish)
butter London Trout Pout (I feel a long term relationship coming on here)









Essie Mojito Madness
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape (Try saying that 3 times fast)
China Glaze Lemon Fizz (This is a bit pastelle-y to be a summer color so I would suggest butter London Cheeky Chops. This is the closest I have atm until I go butter London shopping again.. I can hear my wallet crying)









Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue (Everybody needs this color!)

What are your summer nail polish picks? Please let me know in the comments below so I have an excuse to go nail polish shopping!


☆☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig