Wednesday, July 18, 2012

☆This or That Beauty Tag



1. Blush or Bronzer? Definitely blush! I'm almost as obsessed with blush now as I am with nail polish.. almost. I love experimenting with different color blushes. I usually do coral/brights in the summer and flushed reds/rosy pinks in the wintertime.
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? I like lipgloss for a light hint of color in the summer and lipstick in the winter.
3. Lip Balm or Lip Butter? Lip balm for the moisture.
4. Matte or sparkle eye shadow? Lately, I've been loving mattes.. I don't like shimmer overload because I feel to powdery.
5. Eye Liner or Mascara? Mascara because I hardly ever wear eye liner.
6. Gel, Liquid or Cream Liner? Again, I don't usually wear liners but I've experimented with gel and I really liked the look. When I think gel liner I instantly think Lauren Conrad and her makeup is always so gorgeous!
7. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation because I can layer it for more coverage.
8. Liquid or Powder foundation? Liquid because I look too cakey with powder.
9. Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? Neutral! I love creating different neutral looks.
10. Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed since they're less messy! Loose looks so beautiful as well though!
11. Waterproof or Non-Waterproof? Waterproof mascara because my eyes water really easily.
12. Brushes or Sponges? Brushes!!
13. Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter? I love Benefit's Highbeam so liquid. They look so beautifully natural.


3 babies from my Summer Nail Polish picks!
1. OPI or Essie? I love OPI because their formula is so consistent. I find with some Essie polishes you can end up with a sheer ones that you need to layer to get a good color payoff.
2. Acrylic or Natural? Definitely natural. Everytime I think of acrylic nails I think of the beginning of the ring where she tries to climb out of the well and all her nails crack off.. Sorry for that image. 
3. Brights or Darks? Brights in the summer! Darks in the winter! Who knew makeup was such a seasonal thing?
4. Matte or Shiny? Shiny!
5. Glitter or No Glitter? Glitter!! There is always room for glitter!
1. Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume.. I love the complexity of perfumes. 
2. Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion.. especially from Bath and Body Works. I love to layer the scent to make it last longer.
3. Body wash or Soap? Body wash!



I tag everybody that reads this! 
☆☆☆☆


SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig