Tuesday, July 10, 2012

☆Untitled Tag

I found this tag online and it doesn't have a name but it looked fun! If your reader this please do it too! I would love to read it! :)


-How many times do you wash your face daily? twice
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) combo
-What is your current facial wash? Proactiv 3 step system! It's a miracle worker!
-What brand do you use? Guthy-Renker? lol Proactiv~!
-Is it really important to moisturize? I think so :)
-How often do you moisturize your face? twice a day
-What moisturizer do you use? Either my Proactiv repairing lotion or Proactiv green tea moisturizer
-Do you use sunscreen? Definitely! It's a must!
-What is your favorite skincare line? Proactiv~! (are you guys tired of that work yet?.. :P)
-Do you have regular facial treatments? I wish!
-Do you have freckles? I don't
-Do you spray water on your face during summer? Noppers
-What do you use for cleansing your face? ..take a guess ;) Proactiv cleanser
-One skincare routine that is a MUST for you? Clearly I can't live without Proactiv
-Why do you think we should take care of our skin? So it looks healthy

-What foundation do you use? Atm, Clinique Even Better Foundation
-How about concealer? Smashbox photo ready and Benefit erase paste
-Do you know your undertone color? Yes, I have warm undertones
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? They're pretty but they're a little to much work haha
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use? Mostly Maybelline
-Sephora or Ulta? I've never been to Ulta so I'll say Sephora.. I'm sure I would love Ulta too though.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?Eyelash curler and brushes
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?  Yes, I'll either use UDPP or MAC painterly paint pot!
-For the face? Yes, right now I'm using Benefit POREfessional
-What is your favorite highlight powder? Tarte eyeshadow in Champagne
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Right now I'm loving MAC's All that glitters and Sable.
-Do you line your eyes? Nope, I'm not much of an eyeliner person
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? The rare the I do, I use pencil.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Haha not to often but if I used it a lot I would be doing it all the time I think.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They're super pretty!
-Do you use mineral makeup? I've never tried it but I would love to!
-What is your favorite lipstick? Right now I love MAC's Hue
-How about lipgloss? Stila Grapefruit atm :)
-What blush on do you use? I love every Benefit blush!
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I have once
-Do you like drugstore makeup? I love drugstore makeup :) There's not a whole lot of high-end to buy in my town :



☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig