Wednesday, August 1, 2012

☆100 Followers!

Via
Hey Guys!

I'm pinching myself to make sure I'm awake here because I'm not sure if what I'm seeing on the screen is right! 100 followers?! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Thank you so much for following, subscribing, reading and commenting! I love reading, replying and just getting to talk about makeup with all of you! I have many things planned for this blog and I hope you all are ready to stick around and enjoy the ride!


Since we're all gathered here (lol) I figured this would be the perfect time to ask.. What are your favorite kinds of posts to read? Please comment below or I will be creating a poll and placing it on the blog so you can answer there! (It was one of my blogging goals heh:))

Thank you guys again!

Ashlee☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig