Wednesday, August 29, 2012

☆August Empties

Sorry I don't have a picture of my empties! :(
We're currently in L.A! :D
Hey Guys!

Another month has flown by! This is crazy! Are any of you heading back to school like me? I'm not quite sure how I feel about that yet but for today here are my empties this month!

Bath and Body Works Country Apple Shower Gel- This smelled so good! I wish would have saved it for september though since apples always remind me of the beginning of fall and since it can't be bought anymore. Boo!

Clinique All About Eyes- I really love this eye cream because it's not super thick and it helps diminish the look of dark circles. I feel that it's also decreased the amount of fine lines that school stress tends to cause.

Proactiv 3 Step System- This saves my face! I already had a back up at home waiting for me! Would you guys be interested in seeing some before and after pictures? If so, let me know and I'll do a post about my acne story.

Bath and Body Works Carried Away Body Spray- This smells delish but I won't be repurchasing because I already have so many body sprays!

Benefit That Gal Primer (mini size)- I love this stuff! It makes my skin so glowy!

Clinique Ever Better Foundation- This foundation is awesome! I won't be repurchasing right away though because I bought.. some stuff you will see in a haul soon! :D

Maybelline Baby Lips in Quench- LOVEEEEE!! I need another one of these right away!

So there we have it!

What products have you guys finished up this month?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig