Thursday, August 16, 2012

☆Current Foundation Routine

Products I'm using ATM
Hi Guys!

Long time no talk! There has been so much on the go this past week. I just returned to my hometown again for the rest of the summer because I just finished exams.. Yay! Last week I was so swamped with exams and studying. My family is also leaving for a trip to California in a few days! I feel like I've been doing so much travelling this summer but I have a few days to relax so I'm excited to finally get to do some writing!

Today I thought it would be fun to do my current foundation routine so here we go:

The products I'm loving right now are Benefit That Gal + the POREfessional, Maybelline BB Cream, Clinique Even Better Foundation, Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light and Urban Decay Deslick.


Time for my close up lol!!

First I mix my Benefit That Gal and the POREfessional which diminishes the look of pores and brightens your complexion. Then I use my Maybelline BB Cream as a moisturizer and a sunscreen because it has SPF 30. After I took this picture, I realized your have to blend the bb cream in quick or the texture will get funny.














Then I start with my Clinique Even Better foundation which I love but I'm sad because I'm almost out! I think I'm going to repurchase it because I love how natural it is and how light it feels on my face. Then again, I'll be at Sephora very soon so I might pick up a few foundations there. I was thinking the Laura Mercier Silk Cream or Makeup Forever HD. Which foundation would you guys recommend? In this picture I have the foundation only on the left half of my face.











Then I use my Maybelline Mineral Power concealer (which I found for $2.. Score!!) and place on the darkest area of my eye. From there, I use my ring finger and blend it all under my eye and some on my eyelid.















I look like I'm in pain lol!
I swear it feels nice!

Lastly I use my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Natural and spray my Urban Decay Deslick which keeps you oil free all day! I really like how this helps make the powder look much more natural and if you accidentally put on to much.
















What is your current foundation routine? Have you found any new products you're loving lately?

☆☆☆☆

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig