Saturday, August 25, 2012

☆Favorite Pink Lipsticks

Hey Guys,

Today I thought I'd share with you my favorite pink lipsticks in this short but sweet post. I think we all need a good pink in our makeup collections because it's a color that is so easy to just swipe on and you're out the door! Just for reference, I have a neutral/golden skin tone.
My go to lately is definitely MAC Hue because I like to make my eyes stand out with eyeshadows and Hue really helps draw any attention to my eyes without being to pale and washing me out.
Top to Bottom:
1. MAC Cream Cup
2. Revlon Primrose
3. Revlon Strawberry Shortcake
4. MAC Hue
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Milan

What are your go to pink lipsticks? Or do you tend to reach for another color like reds or plums?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig