Thursday, August 23, 2012

☆FOTD: Golden Natural

Hey Guys,

Here I am with another Face of the Day! I'm hooked on these beacuse they're just so much fun to do! I hope this doesn't look tooo much like my last one but I usually stick to extremely natural makeup. I'm hoping doing these and reading other peoples face of the day's will help me venture into more make possibilities! Maybe one day.. color?! Who knows! But for now, here I am in my au naturale.

I used my regular foundation routine which you can see here. I jazzed up my eyeshadow with a bit of shimmer because I have been so obsessed with my NYX Matte palette, I felt it was time to have some sparkle in my life. I used Stila Kitten all over my lid and on my lower lash line and then blended NYX Iced Mocha on the outer third. I also used a bit of Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow to line my upper lash line. Then I went for Highbeam and Benefit Danelion blush (I can't get enough of it). I used my Burt's Bees Mango lip balm and Revlon Peach Petal lipgloss because I find it pairs really well with Stila Kitten.

What are you guys wearing today? Do you stick to natural makeup most of the times as well?

☆☆☆☆

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig