Friday, August 3, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: Essie Van D'Go

Hey Guys,

This is one of my all time favourite colors! I love peach and I love pink! Whoever put the 2 together is genius! This dream polish is called Essie Van D'Go which is opaque with 2 coats and I have one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine on top.

This polish came out with their Spring 2010 collection so it might be hard to come by now. I did see a polish which I thought would be similar in their Spring 2012 called A Crewed Interest but I think Van D'Go might be slightly pinker!

This just screams spring and summer to me.. and it reminds me of Princess Peach. I feel like this color would match her dress perfectly! Haha! It's definitely in my top 10 favorite nail polishes.


What do you guys think of this color? What are you wearing on your nails today?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig