Saturday, August 18, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: OPI Fly

Hey Guys,

Today I'm here with OPI Fly which came out with the Nikki Minaj collection early this year. This color is described to be a medium sky blue cream and is perfect for summertime! I loved the whole Nikki Minaj collection but I already have so much nail polish (it's crazy!) so I went and picked up the cute mini sizes. I was searching dupes and I read that a Collection 2000 polish called Electric Dreams is a close dupe!

This polish is opaque with 2 coats and I have one coat of OPI Top Coat to finish it off. This way my first time trying this top coat and it didn't work out very well. My polish went super bubbly but I'm not sure if it's because I might have put it on too thick. Have you guys tried this top coat or have had any troubles with it?



What do you guys think of this color? What are you wearing on your nails today?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig