Wednesday, August 1, 2012

☆July Favorites

Flowers from my Nan's garden
are another fave this month! I
wish I had a blush this color!
Hey Guys,

Here we are again! Another month is gone by and theres not much left to our summer. Enjoy the sun while you can because soon the leaves will be falling and we'll be seeing frost on our windows! Yuck! On that happy note, here are some of my favorites that will keep us thinking summer is here all year long!

Benefit That Gal Primer- This gives a super glow-y and moisturized effect while helping your makeup stay on!

NYX Bohemian Chic Nude Matte Palette- I haven't stopped using this since I bought it! I love how natural matte eyeshadows look, especially during the summer. Here's my review on the palette if you would like to check it out!

Benefit Posietint- I wear this by itself or under my blush. It gives them a lovely pink glow thats perfect for summer and lasts all day!

Benefit CORALista- I have been wearing this all month with Posietint. I love the subtle gold glow it gives and I don't need any highlighter because the sheen this blush gives!

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine- I love this light pink color and it's perfectly moisturizing for the summertime!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Quench- So moisturizing and smells so good. I'm almost out of mine and I think I'm going to pick up a new one!

Lemon Summer Vanillas body spray- I love fruity body sprays. They're my absolute favourite. This body spray smells just like lemonade!

Coach Poppy Perfume- This is a perfect sweet summer scent! Here are the notes: bright cucumber, juicy mandarin and freesia buds notes. Heart is filled with aroma of jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, red candied rose petals and creme brûlée accord. Base note is a mixture of cedar wood, sandalwood, vanilla and marshmallow. I didn't realize there was mandarin, creme brûlée and marshmallow in there! Definitely why I love it so much!

☆☆☆☆

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig