Thursday, August 2, 2012

☆My First FOTD

Hey Guys,

Here I am with my first face of the day! I'm so excited and nervous right now writing this haha! I hope you all like it! I had lots of fun during my little photo shoot but I also had some minor technical difficulties while attempting to get a picture (but I'll save that for later). Today I went pretty light on the eyeshadow and focused more on cheeks and lips! So here's what I used~
Face:
Benefit That Gal Primer
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
Clinique Even Better Foundation in 03 Ivory
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
Urban Decay Deslick


Benefit Dandelion Blush
Benefit Highbeam
Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Bohemian Chic Nude Matte Palette (The 3 colors the first row which you can see here)
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Waterproof
Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam Gaga

So there we have my first ever FOTD! Please tell me what you think of this post or how I can improve in any way! I hope you all enjoyed! :) What are you guys wearing today?


☆☆☆☆




Photo Bloopers!


White Cast!
Oops! Where's the smile!? :P
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig