Tuesday, August 21, 2012

☆Top 10 Favorite Nail Polishes

Hey Guys,

Today I'm finally doing my Top 10 Favorite Nail Polish post! I was requested to do this by the lovely Amelia from All Things Beautiful so please go check her out! This was the hardest post ever but fun although I felt like a mother having to pick her favorite child (Dramatic hey?). I approached this by grabbing the first polishes I could think of that I wear most often. I didn't realize I was such a pink and blue kinda girl but apparently I am by the looks of it! I also had a hard time figuring out how I would do this post so I figured I'd go one color per nail.
OU! Please excuse my poor short nail.. Remember when I said I (almost) stopped biting my nails? That one is the almost haha!


Thumb: Essie Fiji

Index: Essie Van D'Go

Middle: OPI Teenage Dream

Ring: China Glaze Pool Party

Pinky: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Snappy Sorbet










Thumb: OPI Absolutely Alice

Index: OPI Russian Navy

Middle: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue

Ring: Orly Rage

Pinky: OPI San Tan-Tonio








What are your go to nail polishes? Would you have a hard time picking your Top 10 like me? haha!

I hope everyone enjoyed this post and if anybody has any other requests, please let me know! <3

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig