Thursday, September 13, 2012

☆Celeb Inspired: Ashley Benson Makeup, Hair and Outfit


UPDATE: OMG They picked me as Benzoholic of the week! I'm so excited!!!!!

Here's the link: http://ashleybenson.net/the-buzz/benzoholic-of-the-week/

Hey Guys,

So I saw that Ashley Benson was having a Benzoholic Mission on Instragram and Twitter so I decided to create a look inspired by her! I saw this picture of her at the Oceana Benefit and I decided to recreate her gorgeous makeup! Here are the products I used:

Face:
Makeup Forever HD in #115 which I stippled on with my E.L.F Powder brush. Then I used a makeup sponge and dabbed on my Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach. After that I used my Sigma Powder brush and set my foundation with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light.

Eyes:
I used my NYX Bohemian Chic Matte Eye palette because I don't see much shimmer in Ashley's makeup besides the lower lash line where I think she might have a bit of silver shadow. I used the 2 colours in the middle of the second row and used a Sigma E40 to blend them in my crease. From there, I took Verve from the Urban Decay Naked 2 and lined my lower lash line.
The next step is something completely out of my element.. EYELINER 0.0 I used Urban Decay Zero (it came with my original Naked palette which I bought a year ago.. and I probably used it twice) and lined my waterline. Wait.. it gets better.. THEN I took my Essence Gel Eyeliner and a Sigma E65 and lined my upper lash line with gel eyeliner! Guys!! This is so beyond my comfort zone.. Eyeliner is so scary to me!
After the shock was over, I used 2 coats of Benefit Bad Gal Lash to finish off the eyes (I have major love for this mascara at the moment).

Cheeks:
Ashley has barely any cheek colour on in the picture so I used the lightest blush I have which is MAC Well Dressed with a MAC 129 brush.

Lips:
Her lip color reminds me of a light berry colour so I used the closest I have which is a Laura Mercier lip gloss in Baby Doll.


Hair:
I curled my hair using my Conair Infiniti Curling Iron and wrapping 1 inch sections around and holding them for around 7 seconds. Then I set it all with L'Oreal Elnett hairspray (which is alright, not my favorite).

Nails
Ashley had black on her nails but black is just so brutal to get off your nails! Do you guys have any tricks to get black off easily? Anyways, this is just the nail polish I'm wearing at the moment which is China Glaze Secret Periwinkle.

Outfit:
This top from Forever 21 is actually supposed to be a dress I think but I would feel completely naked to wear this as a dress since I'm so tall. I think this is super close to Ashley's dress besides.. well the colour :) Then I wore my American Eagle black skinny jeans underneath so I don't feel bare.

So there we have our Ashley Benson inspired look! This was so much fun to do! It would be so awesome if you guys could like my Instagram picture or retweet on twitter so maybe Ashley will see! :D

What do you guys think of these kinds of posts? If you like them, do you have any celebrity looks you would like to see me do?

☆☆☆☆

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig