Sunday, September 9, 2012

☆Fall Trends: Green and Gold Eyeshadow

Hey Guys,

Here I am with my second fall trend! Here is the Allure article where I found all these lovely colors and in particular the green and gold eyeshadows!

I rarely venture into the colored eyeshadow world. Maybe once in a while during the summer to have a pop of color on my upper or lower lash line but other than that.. Nada! This look was super fun to do though and it doesn't feel to overwhelming with color! Here's what I did:

I used Urban Decay Half Baked all over my lid for the gold shadow. Then, like the article says, I took the Maybelline Marbleized Eyeshadow in Ivy Icon and sweeped it through my crease and along my lower lash line. Then for a natural flush I used Benefit Dandelion on my cheeks and Benefit Highbeam on my cheekbones. For my lips, I used Revlon Primrose and a dab of Revlon Peach Petal lip gloss on the centre of my lips.

I really like the look of these colors together because I find they remind me of space! Or something futuristic-ee haha!

Will you guys be trying of the green and gold eyeshadow combo this fall?


☆☆☆☆



SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig