Wednesday, September 12, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: OPI Steady As She Rose

Hey Guys,

So apparently I'm on a pink kick.. again!

Today I present to you OPI Steady As She Rose which is opaque with 2 coats finished off with one coat of OPI Top Coat.

This color is a dusty light pink creme with is the kind of color I love wearing the beginning of september! It kind of helps ease me into the cold weather because it still has those fall nail polish qualities without being dark like Sephora Metro Chic or OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. 

This color came out with the OPI Pirates of the Carribean collection which came out last year so it might be hard to find, but if you do come across it I highly recommend!


What do you guys think of this color? What are you wearing on your nails today?

☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig