Monday, September 24, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: Revlon Spanish Moss

Hey Guys,

Today's Fresh Paint is a new discovery I found through MissGlamorazzi on Youtube. She's one of my favourite gurus and she recently did a Get Ready With Me: Fall Makeup, Hair and Outfit video. I loved every part of this video from the plum  eyeliner, yellow shoes and maroon pants but my eyes really lit up when I saw this pretty mossy green nail polish. She shows a clip in the video where she's applying it and I couldn't believe my eyes when she swiped on one coat and it was completely opaque! I had to go out and try it myself..

Ladies, this stuff is a one coat wonder! In this picture I have one coat of Spanish Moss with no top coat. This is a big deal.. I've never seen anything like it before. The brush is the perfect density to spread the nail polish evenly over the nail with one swipe and my nails were dry in under 2 minutes.

I have been testing this nail polish out for the past 3 days and there is some wear around the tips and my index finger is a bit rough because I have been chewing on it the past couple of days (I blame this on schoooool) but I think this polish is holding up amazingly.. especially with no top coat!

I am definitely going to pick up some more of these polishes. Next on my list is Pale Cashmere because I've heard and seen swatches on Amarixe's blog and it looks gorgeous!

Have you guys tried the new Revlon Colorstay nail polishes? If so, what colours and what do you think of them?



☆☆☆☆
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig