Sunday, September 2, 2012

☆Los Angeles Haul

I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been replying to comments and for the scheduled posts! The internet wasn't very good at our hotel but I'm back home (on the ground thank goodness!) for another while! I've missed you guys so much!

Los Angeles was so fun and there was so much to do! I think my favorite parts were Madame Tussaud's, Disneyland, Universal Studios and going to see the Price is Right (our episode is on Nov. 8th).... and shopping of course!

Which brings me to my haul.. Oh yes dear friends, I had a lovely time at Sephora and Mac. I'm deprived of these stores back home in Newfoundland, so when we go away once a year I make up for it then so please forgive me if this seems a little extreme. I think I made at least 5 trips into Sephora because there was one in the mall attached to our hotel. I am very happy with my purchases though since there was only a couple of impulse buys and the rest were calculated and researched throughout the year.

My list of research products I bought were
-Makeup Forever HD Foundation.. I was going to pick up the Chanel Vitalumiere which was recommended by my girls over @ ABrunetteDuet but I couldn't find it :(.
-Nars blush in Luster
-Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
-Bobbi Brown Corrector
-YSL Rouge Volupte in 13 (Peche Passion)
-A mini Benefit Bad Gal Lash so I could test it out.

The impulse buys were
-Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara- This stuff comes with a guitar pick which they called the Eyeko Sheild "for enhanced application without smudges". The guitar pick works really well!  I'm not really sure what I think of the brush that comes with this mascara though.
-Sephora Give Me Some Lip set which came with Fresh Sugar Rosé’ Tinted Lip Treatment, Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Child, Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Vintage, Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Baby Doll, Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Hope and the Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Precious Pink.
-Jack Black lip balm in Lemon
-Tarte Clean Slate primer trio

Then I received my birthday gift and picked out some 100 point perks since I won't be at a Sephora for another long time! 



Then I headed to Mac where I picked up raided the lipstick counter! I'm totally hooked on Mac lipsticks! I bought Shy Girl, Syrup and Lovelorn. Then I picked up the Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, Star Violet eyeshadow and Pro longwear concealer in NW20! 

So there it is girls! I did a whole bunch of damage on this trip but I'm super excited over the new things I get to try out!

Have you guys done any hauling lately? Do you have any fave new purchases?

☆☆☆☆








 And here are a few pictures of our trip! :D

Here is Madame Tussaud's, The Cheesecake Factory (I didn't know food this delicious existed),  Ashley Greene at the premiere of the Apparition, Disneyland and Universal Studios!














The Blues Brothers hauled me up on stage to dance
at Universal Studios! LOL!

Optimus Prime!
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig