I have some new loves and some old loves but all are Holy Grails. Here are the products I'd race out to repurchase:
1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation: This is the most natural full coverage foundation I have ever used! It is perfect for everyday wear because it's long wearing and I would not need a concealer because I can layer this foundation cover up any trouble areas.
2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: This conceals my dark circles and brightens under my eyes flawlessly. I also really love that it is a gel based formula which makes it blend easily.
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light: I can't go without setting my foundation so I put this powder on my T-zone and it keeps my face looking matte all day.
4. MAC Painterly Paint Pot: This does an amazing job of keeping eyeshadow in place. I also use this on days when I don't want to wear eyeshadow just to even out my skin tone.
5. Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: As you guys can see, this shadow is well loved. I like using this shimmering nude pink all over my lid to brighten up my eyes or as a highlight under my brow.
6. Urban Decay Naked 2: Did ya guys see this one coming! I love all these shadows and I use Blackout on a daily basis so this is a must. I'm covered for any eyeshadow combo I can imagine with this palette in tow.
7. Benefit Highbeam: I use this daily to highlight my cheekbones, under my brow, the bridge of my nose and my cupid's bow. I really love how it gives my skin a bright and natural glow.
8. Nars Orgasm Blush: If I lost all my blush, this one is the one I would need to have back. It compliments my skin tone and goes with any eyeshadow or lipstick I wear.
10. EOS Lip Balm: These smell so good, they are mostly natural and moisturize really well. I carry these lip balms around everywhere I go. Have you guys heard of the Alice in Wonderland EOS collection? I wish we could buy them around here! They sound amazing!
So there we have it! These are the products I would need to have back if Lady Gaga took my makeup! ;)
What are the 10 product you would repurchase if all your makeup disappeared?