Tuesday, October 2, 2012

☆10 Products I Would Repurchase

..ASAP.. If all my makeup magically disappeared.. Ok, I think I need a scenario.. I'm going to pretend that I ran into a frantic Lady Gaga who was about to perform a concert, and she forgot her makeup so she asked me to give her my whole makeup collection for the sake of her concert. LOL.. ok.. so after Mother Monster takes off with my beloved makeup collection I need to go out and pick up some to replace mine!

I have some new loves and some old loves but all are Holy Grails. Here are the products I'd race out to repurchase:








1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation: This is the most natural full coverage foundation I have ever used! It is perfect for everyday wear because it's long wearing and I would not need a concealer because I can layer this foundation cover up any trouble areas.
2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: This conceals my dark circles and brightens under my eyes flawlessly. I also really love that it is a gel based formula which makes it blend easily.
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light: I can't go without setting my foundation so I put this powder on my T-zone and it keeps my face looking matte all day.

4. MAC Painterly Paint Pot: This does an amazing job of keeping eyeshadow in place. I also use this on days when I don't want to wear eyeshadow just to even out my skin tone.

5. Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: As you guys can see, this shadow is well loved. I like using this shimmering nude pink all over my lid to brighten up my eyes or as a highlight under my brow.

6. Urban Decay Naked 2: Did ya guys see this one coming! I love all these shadows and I use Blackout on a daily basis so this is a must. I'm covered for any eyeshadow combo I can imagine with this palette in tow.

7. Benefit Highbeam: I use this daily to highlight my cheekbones, under my brow, the bridge of my nose and my cupid's bow. I really love how it gives my skin a bright and natural glow.
8. Nars Orgasm Blush: If I lost all my blush, this one is the one I would need to have back. It compliments my skin tone and goes with any eyeshadow or lipstick I wear.
9. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait: This is my baby.. This adds a wash of colour to my lips while being moisturizing and glossy.
10. EOS Lip Balm: These smell so good, they are mostly natural and moisturize really well. I carry these lip balms around everywhere I go. Have you guys heard of the Alice in Wonderland EOS collection? I wish we could buy them around here! They sound amazing!


So there we have it! These are the products I would need to have back if Lady Gaga took my makeup! ;)

What are the 10 product you would repurchase if all your makeup disappeared?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig