Friday, October 12, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le

Hey Guys,

This is a post I wrote a couple of weeks ago and completely forgot to post. Since my poor nails are widdled away to nothing I thought what better time to post this!

Today I have China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le which is a blue purple cream polish. In this picture, I have 2 coats of Secret Peri-Wink-le and is topped off with OPI Top Coat. China Glaze polishes are long wearing, opaque and I think they're good quality for their price point.

This polish will really make your nails pop and I think it would look great on any skin tone!

Secret Peri-Wink-le is part of the China Glaze permanent collection and can be picked up at any Sally's Beauty Supply store.

What do you guys think of this color? What are you wearing on your nails today?

P.s! Have you linked up on the Beauty Bloggers Blog Hop? Don't miss out on the fun! It's an awesome way to get your blog seen and find awesome new reads!

Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig