Thursday, October 18, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: Essie Bahama Mama

Hey Guys,

Today I have Essie Bahama Mama which has been swooned out a lot lately on Youtube. I can't blame them for loving this warm, creamy deep plum because it's just so perfect for fall!

I used two coats of Essie Bahama Mama which made it completely opaque and topped with OPI Top Coat. You could definitely go with one coat but I find two deepens up the color perfectly. I think this might just be the popular color this season guys!

By the looks of things, Bahama Mama is part of the Essie permanent collection so it should fairly easy to find in stores.



P.S: Please don't mind my sad nail I have in hiding. She's a bit rough looking at the moment because we had a little nail breakage accident.

What do you guys think of this color? What are currently rocking on your nails?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig