Tuesday, October 9, 2012

☆Hello Fall/Autumn Tag!

Hey Guys!

I was tagged by Sabrina to do this super fun tag! Sabrina is super sweet and has an amazing blog! Please go over and check out her awesome reviews, hauls and super fun D.I.Y's

1. It's finally Fall/Autumn what are you most looking forward to this season?

I'm looking forward to comfy clothes, hot chocolate, corn mazes, carving pumpkins and giving out treats on Halloween!



2. What Fall item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?

Definitely boots! I like rocking skinny jeans and boots this time of year! I've always wanted to wear scarves but I can't figure out ow to tie them properly!


3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long..What is your favorite scary movie to watch?

I'm so bad with horror movies! I'm that person in the theatre with my eyes covered and who screams when a scary part comes on but, my boyfriend loves them so we watch a few now and then. If I had to pick one to watch, I would say The Number 23 because it was the first movie my boyfriend and I watched together. If you're looking for something really terrifying watch The Strangers and if somebody ever asks you to watch The Human Centipede.. scream, run away and pretend you never ever the those 3 words.

4. What's your favorite fall treat? 

OMG CANDY CORN AND PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES <3

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?

I'm definitely going to miss the warm weather, holidays, sunshine, the beach, boating and swimming.

6. What Makeup/Beauty Products do you like for Fall?

I'm really loving all the trends this year like the dark berry lips, earthy toned eyeshadows and cat eyeliner. AndreasChoice did an awesome video showing all the fall trend which is a must watch!

6. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up coming season?

I have gone candle crazy! I've bought Pumpkin Cupcake, Leaves, 2 Cinnamon Sugared Donut, Autumn (How fitting) and Pumpkin Carvings!

8. Have you ever been Trick or Treating?
(That weird moment when your text does not want to leave the centre of the page)

I have when I was younger.. I loved when my brother and I would come home, dump our treats and trade each other for ones we liked best~

9. Name the first five things that come to your mind when you think of Fall? 
Pumpkins
Candles
Hot Chocolate
Sweaters
Leaves

10. What is your favorite season and why?

Fall is beautiful and filled with fun festive activities but I'm a summer girl through and through. I love the weather, holidays and adventuring!

I Tag anyone who reads this and wants to do this lovely tag~! :D Please let me know if you do it because I would love to read your answers and do forgot to check out Sabrina @ Beauty Blogs and More!
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig