Friday, October 19, 2012

I ❤ Fall TAG!

Hey Guys,

Another tag! Oh my goodness, I'm hooked on them lately but they're just so much fun to do! I hope you guys don't mind~

This one was created by Jenny or MissJenFabulous on Youtube.. I have been watching her videos since she first started and she's just so lovely so I was majorly excited when I saw this Fall Tag she created! Her videos are always such a pleasure to watch and she can do some amazing things with nail polish (I've been obsessed with her Halloween nail polish tutorials).

P.s If you guys decide to do this tag please leave your link below so we can all check it out! :)



QUESTIONS:
1) Favorite Fall lip product? My favorite fall lip product is Revlon Black Cherry. Whether you decide to dab it on lightly or go full fledge daring, this lipstick looks great during the fall.

























2) Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I couldn't pick just one so here I have China Glaze Ingrid which is a brown creme with gold flecks that reminds me of fall leaves; Essie Bahama Mama (new fave) which is a gorgeous plum berry color and Essie Dive Bar which is a spectacular blue-green shimmer polish.
























3) Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Definitely Pumpkin Spice Latte! But, I didn't know Starbucks had any other fall drinks so I'm going ot have to look into that!























4) Favorite Fall Candle? Pumpkin Cupcake! I have burned this nonstop and now it's all gone :(! boo.. I also love my fall leaves candle holder!


























5) Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? I wish I knew how to tie scarves because they look so pretty but I feel like they never work right on me! As for accessory, I really love huge watches so my Michael Kors watch is my favorite fall accessory.






















6) Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? I suck with haunted anything but if I had to choose one I would say Haunted house because it sounds the least creepy. For some reason any outdoors haunted activities sounds slightly terrifying to me.
7) Favorite Halloween movie? I loved Halloweentown and the Nightmare Before Christmas because you can watch it Halloween or Christmas time! I've heard many people say Hocus Pocus but that movie was way too scary for me when I was younger.
8) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?

Candy corn hands down!
9) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I think if Nate and I end up going out for Halloween, we're going to go as Inspector Gadget and Penny which we used last year. Nate managed to make the helicopter hat actually spin by plugging it into his jacket! 
10) What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I get really excited to see all the fall makeup and fashion trends.. Plus I can't forget all the great Halloween candy!

There we have it! I tag everyone who reads this! Please leave me your link below if you do this because I love reading tags like these!
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig