Monday, October 8, 2012

☆Review:Benefit BADGal Lash Masacara

Hey Guys,

Today I wanted to do a quick review of Benefit's BADgal lash.

This mascara makes my lashes look black and keeps them curled all day without looking unnatural.

I also really like that this mascara doesn't flake off during the day.




Curled with one coat of Benefit BADGal Lash on top lashes


Here's how BADgal looks on my eyes:
Not curled and without mascara





















Sephora says "The BADgal line of mascaras from Benefit are full of "BAD-itude!" The rich, sexy formula and oversized brush build thick, beautiful and bodacious lashes".

I wouldn't say this mascara made my lashes look any thicker and definitely not "bodacious" (Lol!) so I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for BAM! lashes, but if you're looking for something easy and natural then I would say BADgal is a good option.

Have you guys tried this mascara? What is your favorite mascara at the moment?

Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig