Thursday, October 4, 2012

☆September Empties

Hey Guys,

Here are my empties for the month~

Maybelline Mega Plush mascara- This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! It makes lashes look full, long and natural while leaving them feeling super soft. I will definitely repurchase this mascara again.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment- This stuff was alright for my hair because it feel soft and shiny but didn't work as well for me as Moroccan Oil does. I'm also not keen on the smell of this oil. If I can find this at a deal again I might repurchase, but right now, I'm trying out the new Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment.

Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover- This removes all my eye makeup with one swipe while not irritating my sensitive eyes and at $4.50 I think it's a good price for all the product I get in one bottle. This is a absolute repurchase.

American Eagle True perfume- This perfume has notes of fresh lilies, gentle tangerine flowers, warm white pepper and subtle earthy woods. This smelled lovely and girly but unfortunately I don't think American Eagle makes this perfume anymore.

Philosophy Birthday Cake Shower Gel- YUM.. This smelled so delish.. I'm so sad to see this empty bottle!

Bath and Body Works Signature Vanillas Apricot Shower Gel- This also smells good and I like how much this foams up but Bath and Body Works no longer makes the Signature Vanillas.

Bath and Body Works Signature Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion- The smell lasts all day and this lotion is really moisturizing.

Have you guys finished up any products this month? If so, was there any you were sad to see go?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig