Tuesday, October 2, 2012

☆September Favorites

Well guys.. September has peaced out and we're left with yellow and orange leaves, chunky sweaters and pumpkin everything!

This month I've been rediscovering some old favorites and trying out some new ones. It's been all about quick and easy makeup so without further ado.. Here we go!





Makeup Forever HD Foundation- Wow this stuff is awesome.. seriously. It's medium coverage which helps me even out my skin tone without completely covering my skin or making it look cake-y. This foundation also makes skin look flawless in pictures.

Bobbi Brown Corrector- This really brightens under my eyes and helps erase any sleepless nights which has been much needed this month.

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-hr Brightening primer- This primer makes your skin look glowing and bright. It's very similar to Benefit That Gal Primer except the Tarte primer smells like lemon which I love.
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
Mac Well Dressed

Benefit Bad Gal Lash mini- I've used this up completely and I'm trying to scape the inside of the bottle. I love how it makes my lashes look longer without looking unnatural.

Urban Decay Naked Palette- Specifically Blackout because I've been using it to line my upper lash line all month which is the most I've been doing with my makeup.

MAC Well Dressed- This blush just brightens up my complexion and helps me look awake.

Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Charm- I have really loved wearing this colour because it's super natural and easy to wear.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment- This lip balm really feels like it's nourishing and moisturizing your lips. Bonus: This smells delicious! It's citrus + sweet!

Ralph by Ralph Lauren Perfume- I've been trying to send my mind back to the California sun with this perfume because I wore it everyday while I was there. Is it bad that I've only been back to school a month and already want another vacation? Lol! This perfume has notes of Apple Tree Leaves, Yellow Freesia, Italian Mandarin, Magnolia, Linden Blossom Flower, Purple Freesia and White Orris. I try to spray this from a distance because it can be strong but once it dies down it's floral and fresh.

Not pictured: ProActiv Refining Mask- I have been breaking out more than usual this month so this mask which has 6% sulfur has helped any pimples clear up quickly. The only con is it smells like rotten eggs.

Randoms!

On a better smelling note my Pumpkin Cupcake candle has taken a serious hit this month.. I may have to buy a backup because it's just makes my house smell like spicy sugary goodness and since I can't bake to save my life it's nice to be able to make the house smell like a bakery now and then.

Music:

Dia Frampton- The Broken Ones: I've been learning this one on guitar~ I can't stop playing it!
Taylor Swift- Begin Again and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: I'm a hardcore Swifty ever since Tim Mcgraw first came out so I'm loving her new songs!
Karmin- I could watch their live videos all day. They always sound so amazing!

Food:

I have been loving Pop Chips in the sour cream and onion flavour. They're so addicting!

Movie:

I finally watched Tangled and I loved it!
I dragged my boyfriend to see Hotel Transylvania and we both found it really funny! I think we were the oldest ones in the theatre though haha!

Television:

I'm trying to catch up on Dexter so I can start watching the new season but I'm only on season 5! I have some serious watching to do.

App:

Songza is just awesome! You choose a category for the activity you're doing at the moment and Songza plays music to suit that activity. Some of my favorite playlists are The Rebirth of Alt-Pop, Soft Pop Wake-up Call and '90s One Hit Wonders.

Do you guys like the random favorites as well as beauty favorites? What have you been loving this month?


Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig