Monday, October 15, 2012

☆Wishlist #2

Hey Guys,

Have you ever had those items that you just can't shake off your mind? We have those impulse wants and then there's those products that you see in your sleep. Here are the products that have been haunting me in my sleep screaming "Buy Me, Buy Me" (Lol!).
Wishlist



Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted perfume- I loved the smell of her Wonderstruck perfume but I didn't like the way it smelled on my skin. This new scent is right up my alley with it's blend of wild berries and flowers, with notes of passion fruit, white musk and vanilla.

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond- It's so beautiful! It looks like a gorgeous highlight and it's enriched with Jeweled Microdust! I don't know what jeweled microdust is but I sure want some. Did Tinkerbell invent this stuff!?

Stila Lilium- I couldn't find a picture of Lilium by itself on Polyvore so I had to stick in the 3 products (not that I would mind having them too.. lol!) but I have been eyeing Lilium since last year. It's described as an apricot/peach which I think would be perfect for my light neutral/golden skin tone.

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump- My hair has a hard time being voluminous and I've heard so many great things about this lately so I would love to see if it lives up to the hype.

Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Blue Slate, Vintage Rose and Pale Cashmere (not pictured) - After I posted about the Revlon Colorstay Spanish Moss polish, I got a lot of great color suggestions from you guys! I also love the formula and the brush so I definitely need to pick some more up!

Essie Raspberry-  I'm on a nail polish kick lately and this red/berry creme shade is perfect for this time of year.

Benefit They're Real Mascara- This is it's second appearance on my wish list post but I've recently seen it on my lovely friend Sophierosehearts' lashes and she sold me! Her lashes look spectacular with They're Real on! Please go over and check out her post because it is a must read!

Urban Decay Vice Palette- I am a Urban Decay palette collector because their shadows are always such amazing quality! This palette has 20 never seen before shades and I adore the packaging of this one!

Have you guys tried any of these products? If so, what do you think of them? Do you have any items you're lusting after lately?

Have you added your linked to the Beauty Bloggers Club Blog Hop? If not, click here and have a look! There's so many amazing blogs that have linked up! Come check it out!
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig