Wednesday, November 14, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: Sephora by OPI Metro Chic

Please ignore my sad, stressed nails! :(
Hey Guys!

Oh my goodness- long time no talk! I might be a bit absent for the next couple of weeks because I have finals coming up, but I'll be all finished December 8th! I can't wait to do some major posting and talking to you guys! I'm also thinking about posting some holiday makeup tutorials here. Please let me know if you guys like the sound of that! :)

Today's nail of the day is Sephora by OPI Metro Chic which is a classic, coveted fall color. In this picture, I have 2 coats of Metro Chic and one coat of OPI Top Coat. When I took this picture, I was after wearing this nail polish for 4 days so the staying power is awesome!

A great dupe and cheaper alternative for this color is Rimmel Steel Grey so I would recommend checking it out if you can't get this one.

What are you guys wearing on your nails today and how is everything? I feel like it's been so long since I've gotten to talk with you guys!
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig