Friday, November 2, 2012

☆October Favorites + Empties

Hey guys,

October has been like the flu month for me. I feel like I just couldn't shake this one.. I'm finally starting to come around though. Unfortunately, I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup this month but I do have some staples that will help get you through the flu. This post will also have my empties because I only have a few to show this month so.... let's get this show on the road!











Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 115 Buff- This foundation is awesome! It's medium to full coverage and I really like the way it feels on my skin. My only complaint is I find it hard to put on with my usual foundation brush which is the ELF power brush. Do you guys have this foundation? If so, do you have any application tips?

MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW25- This concealer gives great coverage and feels moisturizing which is great if you have dry areas around your face - Story of my life this month. I really like applying this with a makeup sponge.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- I'm almost out of my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural so I ventured into my makeup collection where I saw this little powder sitting around. This really sets makeup well while keeping your face matte.
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara- Random tidbit: I have this absolute stick straight eyelash on my left eye in the outer corner.. I don't know why but no matter how much I curl it, it won't curl! This mascara manages to somehow make this lash curl up with the rest of my lashes so I don't look like I have one eyelash dagger.
Sugar Fresh Lip Balm- My lips have been super dry this month because of this darn flu but this balm helped a lot. It's moisturizing and smells delicious!

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait- This color is my "your lips but better" color.. + some light reflecting shimmer for those days I wanted to look - not like a zombie.. and speaking of zombies..


TV Shows:


Via
I don't know if it's all the Halloween spirit in the air or just the flu taking over my mind but I've been watching some scary shows this month. My boyfriend and I started watching The Walking Dead one day when AMC had a marathon on. We watched all of season 1 on a saturday and caught up to watch Season 2 the sunday it premiered! We. are. so. hooked.. I'm usually terrified of anything horror but I can actually deal with the amount of scary in this show!

We also managed to catch up on Dexter as well which got really weird for a while there! I still love it though!

I've also been loving The X Factor USA and I have a lot of favorite contestants this year! Everyone is so talented! Have you guys been watching? If so, who are some of your favorite contestants?

Music:

Taylor Swift kinda rocked my life with her new album Red. My favorites from the album so far are State of Grace, Begin Again, I Knew You Were Trouble and Starlight.
I've also been hooked on Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno MarsLittle Talks by Of Monsters and Men and Art and a Wife by Rah Rah.

Via
Food:

I can't stop eating The Laughing Cow cheese on saltine crackers..So random right! I love this stuff.

I've also been loving Hot Chocolate. Yum! The picture below is from my Instagram where I've been uploading pictures like crazy! If you guys are interested in pictures of food and my kitty visitor then follow me! [@DulcetSparkle] which brings me to..

App:

Instagram is my favorite app this month! I've been loving looking and liking everybody's pictures! Do you have Instagram? If so, please leave your username below so I can follow! :D


My hot chocolate picture
I posted to Instagram!
Follow me @DulcetSparkle :)

What are your standout products and randoms this month? Let me know in the comments below~

P.S: Have you linked up with The Beauty Bloggers Club Blog Hop?
There is only a couple of days left to do so! Please link up and check out the amazing blogs on the list!








Empties:


Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash- I saw this on sale at Wal-Mart and decided to pick it up because it was so cheap. This made my skin so silky soft and it smells really nice. I've already repurchased another one.

Tarte Clean Slate Primer in Flawless- This primer is nice, brightens my skin and smells like lemon! It is very similar to Benefit That Gal primer and I won't be repurchasing because Tarte is not available where I live but I can buy Benefit products.

Do you have any empties? Anything you will be repurchasing?






That's all folks! You've reached the end of my longest post ever! Here's a treat for those of you who made it this far!
Sleepy Kittayyyyy <3
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig