Thursday, November 29, 2012

☆Tarte's Fantastic Foursome Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush enthusiast set Swatches

Hey Guys!                                                             Today I bring you the Tarte Fantastic Foursome  Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush enthusiast set.. *phew*.. That's a mouthful. These blushes are infused with Amazonian Clay which sounds like a miracle! Sephora.com describes the benefits of Amazonian Clay for each skin type:"For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better, longer, and truer!



I've only tried Fantastic so far and wowza is it ever pigmented! If you have a similar skin tone to mine, please make sure you use a light hand and good lighting when applying or will have blush overload. When I first used Fantastic, I walked out and told my mom I was ready to head to the mall. Then she gave me these eyes that looked just like this 0.0
I knew exactly what she was going to say.... So I turned back around, sat back down at my makeup vanity and blended it out with my foundation brush. (That's my fave trick when I put on too much blush).
Top L-R: Fantastic, Magic | Bottom L-R: Angelic, Stellar

Angelic

Fantastic

Magic

Stellar

Top-Bottom: Angelic, Fantastic, Magic, Stellar
What do you guys think of these colors? Will you be picking up this blush set?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig