Thursday, December 20, 2012

☆Fresh Paint: Essie Eternal Optimist + A Cut Above

Starbucks + Sparkle= Love
 Hey Guys,

This is a post I wrote a couple of weeks ago but it disappeared! I have no clue what happened so I'm doing a quick write up again because I really wanted to show you this mani.

I saw these awesome Essie combo packs at Shoppers Drug Mart and Wal-Mart. I saw 4 different packs, which had gorgeous complementary colors. I picked up the pack which came with Essie's Eternal Optimist and A Cut Above, as well as a glass nail file (which my cat loved playing with lol!)

I wasn't sure how I wanted to use these colors so I flicked onto Pinterest aka The Creative Dictionary.





I saw this gorgeous picture by The Stylish Housewife and I wanted to try to re-create it! I love the subtle touch of glitter! It looks like Tinkerbell sprinkled fairy dust over the bottoms of my nails.

Her post and another pinterest picture also inspired my current manicure which I will post in a couple of days. I am just loving this look!

I used one coat of Eternal Optimist and 2 layers of a cut above. Then I topped it all off with OPI Top Coat.





What do you think of this mani? Will you guys be picking up any of these Essie double packs?

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig