Friday, December 7, 2012

☆November Empties

Hey Guys!

I've been pretty hard on the products this month! I had hardly any Empties in October so I guess they all decided to wait to out for November.

Boots No7 Makeup Remover Wipes- This is my third pack of these. I didn't repurchase this month because my Shoppers Drug Mart received a few Philosophy products so I wanted to try the Purity Makeup Remover wipes. When I finish those I will most definitely repurchase these Boots wipes.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub- This is one of my Holy Grail products and I already have a backup. I usually gently scrub my lips with my toothbrush then go over them with this scrub and all the oils make my lips super soft.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash- It's nice to know how long these last because I went through one last month as well. Lol! This smells so nice and leaves my skin moisturized! I've already bought another one.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter- I love anything peach so I was so excited when I saw this at The Body Shop! I bought 2 crocks of it and I would gladly buy this lovely smelly moisturizer again.

Bath and Body Works Country Apple Body Spray- This was perfect for the fall but near the end I was excited to change it up and get rid of it. I probably would have bought again next fall, but Bath and Body Works discontinued this scent.

VS Pink Body Mist in Fresh and Clean- This smelled so good! It has notes of Crisp Apple and Soft Lily. I think I will repurchase this next time I get to a Victoria Secret.

L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray- I love how you can spray this, comb it out and spray again without your hair getting hard or gross but this hairspray didn't last long enough through the day for my liking. I also don't like the strong smell but if I would have just bought the Unscented next time. Unfortunately, I don't think I like the formula enough to buy again.

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes- This didn't work for my lashes at all. It just made them a clumpy mess so I won't repurchase.

Korres Mascara- This dried out before I was able to form a real opinion on it and I'm not able to buy Korres products where I live except the odd time they come into Winners so I won't be repurchasing.

Korres Primer- I received this sample when I ordered my Tarte Lipsurgences and blushes. I really liked this primer! It made my foundation stay on throughout the day and I love how Korres uses natural ingredients. I would purchase full size if I could buy Korres here.

Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream- This is another sample I received from Sephora. This eye cream was awesome! It hydrated under my eyes and I saw a difference in the fine lines under my eyes during my short time using this! If you are able to get a sample of this, I highly recommend trying it! I would consider ordering this full size when I run out of my Benefit Eye Cream.

Kibo Eye Contour Cream- This was nice but nothing compared to the Fresh Black Tea eye cream.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Cream- This made my skin really red and made it feel like it was burning! Totally didn't work for me and I wouldn't purchase the full size.

Pumpkin Caramel Latte Candle- This smelled so yummy! I wish I would've bough a bigger one! I will definitely repurchase if they bring it out next fall! :)

Have you guys finished up any products this month? Anything you liked or disliked?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig