Tuesday, December 4, 2012

☆November Favorites!

Hey Guys!

November just flew on by and now I'm counting down the days until holidays! Yay! Only another week + a half and I'll have almost a month of holidays! Woop! I don't have many makeup favorites this month so hopefully in December I will have lots from trying out all kinds of holiday makeup looks!

Skincare:

Philosophy Purity Makeup Remover wipes- I love the smell of these and how clean they make my face feel. They're so quick and simple for those late study nights when I don't feel like going through my whole skincare routine.

*Not Pictured: Moisturizers + Moisture Masks: The cold wind has been doing major drying damage to my skin and having a drying skincare routine like ProActiv certainly doesn't help. I have been compulsively using my ProActiv Green Tea moisturizer and I've been trying out 2 moisture masks which have been doing wonders! The first is the Dior "Hydra Life" Beauty Awakening Rehydrating Mask which is a mask you leave on for 10-15 minutes and wash off. When I use this, my skin feels instantly hydrated and glowing. I've also been using the Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask which you can leave on overnight and wake up with hydrated skin. Both masks do not make my skin feel oily afterwards and sooth dry skin amazingly.

Makeup:

Naked 2 Palette- This month I've been religiously using 3 colors from the Naked 2 palette. Bootycall all over my lid, Tease in the crease and Blackout on my upper lash line. This hasn't exactly been my most creative makeup month ever ;)





Blush Combo! MAC Well Dressed + Maybelline Fresh Pink- I've been stippling on Maybelline Fresh Pink under Well Dressed to give it a natural punch and a little more oomph.. If that makes sense at all. Lol!



Polysporin Overnight Lip Health- OMG.. This stuff is no joke.. It's seriously amazing. Nate came across this stuff because he's been suffering with dry/cracked lips and this magic balm made it all better overnight. After I saw this miracle, I started snagging some for myself and it.is.so.good! Please go out and try this if you have dry lips from the winter cold!

Perfume:

Coach Poppy Perfume- I hauled this out after storing it away for a little while (Do you guys switch out your perfumes every so often?). Accoring to the Coach website, this perfume has notes of "sweetly scented jasmine and gardenia blend with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals". 

Random:


Music:

I can't stop listening to Hey Ho by The Lumineers and It's Time by Imagine Dragons.




Via
Food:

Nom nommmm.. I have been loving veggie straws and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

Movie:

This month I watched Beauty and the Briefcase which was hilarious! Hilary Duff was so funny in this movie and I think it's the perfect chick flick to watch when having girls night with friends!
I also watched Wreck it Ralph which is probably going under the Favorite Movies of all time category! It was sooooo good! I also dragged poor Nate to see Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 this month as well! What more can I say? Have you guys seen it? Is there any Twilight fans out there?



TV Show:

I recently watched a video on Youtube (it just has everything doesn't it?) about how to get American Netflix if you're in Canada. Erm.. Not totally sure if this is allowed but it worked so now we have a ton of movies + tv shows we didn't have before. (Hello Postman Pat!) This month we haven't been able to stop watching Bear Grylls (Man vs. Wild) and Les Stroud (Survivorman) survive the impossible and eat as many disgusting things as possible.


App:

I've recently starting playing Tiny Tower and Draw Something again! Woo! If any of you have these add me (ashleep134) and we'll check out each others towers and I'll try to draw you an awesome picture! :)

OU! Just a little heads up: This month I'm doing (trying to do.. lol!) the #decemberphotoadaymakeupchallenge *Phew*. If you guys are interested, follow me (DulcetSparkle) on Instagram and let me know if you are doing this challenge!

So enough about me! What have you guys been loving this month? :)
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig