Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Tempt Me

Hey Guys!

I was browsing through my local Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique when I spotted the Smashbox Love Me collection for Spring 2013. I had been lusting after this collection since I saw this video back in December.


Basically, this collection is based on an artist named Curtis Kulig who's signature is this Love Me which is seen written all over this gorgeously packaged collection. The Love Me really drew me in because everybody wants to be loved!



Including this amazing lipstick.. Tempt Me is a bright coral color which feels very soft and light on your lips.






I was really tempted to pick up the neutral eyeshadow palette called Admire Me but I have so much eyeshadow </3

Have you guys heard of this collection and will you be picking anything up?

P.s- If you guys like this post, please use my fancy little widget over there<<<< to like and share! LOVE YEW <3
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig