Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fabulous Fall Blog Hop!

Hey Guys!

I have some exciting news! My friends Chloe, Tawny and I have decided to start a Fall Blog Hop!

Do you get excited when you see the newest makeup collections, do you run to the nearest store when you see a haul video or when you find a great new product do you run out and tell your friends ASAP? This is the hop for you!



Today I'm so excited to let you all know about a blog hop I've created with Chloe and Tawny!

This is an awesome chance to gain new followers and find great new blogs! We are trying to create a beauty and fashion blog directory so someone looking for a new blog to follow can look through this blog hop and discover brilliant new blogs! Please add your link and tweet all about it with #fabulousfall.

For this blog hop please:
♥ Follow your host and co-hosts
Ashlee: Bloglovin or Google+
Chloe: GFC
Tawny: Bloglovin
(let me know you're following in the comments and I'll check out your blog!)
♥ Check out other blogs on the hop and let them know where you found them!
♥ Grab our button so your friends can link up too!
♥ Let us know you linked up by tweeting and adding the hashtag #fabulousfall.





Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig