Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fresh Paint: Butter London No More Waity Katie

Hey Guys!

I'm no Butter London expert (this is only the 2nd polish I've tried by them) but I'm obsessing over the formula.

No More Waity Katie is a purple/greige with purple sparkles. I think this is a gorgeous color for fall and adds some glam to, what would otherwise be, just another purply/greige color.



I was expecting the formulation of this polish to be super sheer but it turned out great with only 2 coats!

In this photo, I am wearing Essie's All in One base with 2 coats of No More Waity Katie and one coat of Seche Vite.

Have you tried any Butter London polishes? Is there any I should keep an eye out for? What is your fall nail polish picks?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig