Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Rose Gold Goodness: Benefit Rockateur Blush

Hey Guys!

It's been over a year now since Benefit released Hervana and I was anxiously waiting for them to release one of their stunning blushes. Finally they've come out with The Rockateur. I've heard so much hype around this little box of rose gold goodness that I just had to pick it up.
Benefit describes this blush as "a provocative rose gold cheek powder".






I've heard that many people picked this up and were only able to use this as a highlighter, but this is definitely a blush on my light skin tone. This blush is will be gorgeous for the fall with matte eyes and matte lips. My only problem with Benefit blushes is the lasting power because I can never get them to last more than 4 hours on my cheeks.

As for the packaging, I don't mind it as much as others. I brings me back to middle school, when I went through my punk phase and wanted to be Avril Lavigne ;)







Have you guys picked up this blush? What do you think of it? Are there any upcoming makeup releases you're looking forward too?
Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig