Friday, October 4, 2013

September Wishlist

September Wishlist





New Benefit products.. new Urban Decay lipsticks?! Why must there be so many new launches right now?!

1 & 2. Urban Decay Revolutionary Lipstick/Lipliner in Jilted- I saw a video from Kandee Johnson, where she went to the Urban Decay offices and the CEO of Urban Decay was wearing this color. OBSESSED! I need this in my life. *Update* I now have this and I will doing a giveaway on my YouTube channel soon so keep an eye out!

3. Benefit The Rockateur- I wasn't too crazy about this blush when I saw pictures online, but I swatched it in store and it is so pretty! It's a perfect rose gold blush for those pale skinned girls out there like me.

4. Dior Creme De Rose Lip balm- Twist my rubber arm when it comes to anything Dior. I've heard great things about this lipbalm lately but I'm trying to hold out until I've finished my Nuxe Reve de Miel.

5. Bourjois Nail Polish Remover- This looks perfect for someone who changes their nail polish often like myself. We'll have our nail polish off and we'll be out the door asap.

6. Estee Lauder Raisins- Zoella talks about this palette all the time and I think these colors look perfect for fall.

7. Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25- That's a mouthful! I haven't heard a bunch about this powder but anything I've tried from Dior so far, I've loved. As soon as I finish my Urban Decay Deslick powder, I'll be picking this up.

That's products I've been lusting after this month! What do you guys have on your wishlist this month?

P.S- Have you sign up for the Fabulous Fall Blog Hop?! Come join and check out some lovely other blogs!

SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig