Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Demeter Foolproof Blending Duos and Trios

Hey guys,

Today I'm here with a super exciting post! Demeter partnered with the Canadian Canadian Beauty Bloggers Network to offer their members the chance to try their new Foolproof blending Duo and Trios! We had the chance to choose which duo we wanted to try and I picked the Sunshine and Clean Skin. Demeter is sold at my local grocery store and everytime I walked by the stand, I would always smell Clean Skin. I love a bright, fresh scent! I also received the vanilla trio which came with the scents Hawaiian Vanilla, Angel Food and Gingerbread.

The duo custom fragrance kit comes with two cologne sprays, a fragrance funnel, four droppers and a refillable bottle to mix your own custom fragrance. During a day of procrastinating from accounting homework, my friend Jessica and I decided to play around with the scents and do some mixing. This was so much fun! I felt like a scientist mixing creating the next big scent in a lab.
Some of our favorites that we came up with were Clean Skin + Sunshine for a fresh citrus scent and Clean skin + Hawaiian Vanilla for a sweet scent with a hint of freshness.


My scent that I came up with was 10 drops of Clean Skin, 5 drops of Hawaiian Vanilla and 3 drops of Sunshine. It gave me MAJOR high school flashbacks because it smells just like one of the Gwen Stefani Harujuku lovers perfumes which was my total go to in high school.


I would definitely recommend picking up these Duos and Trios because they are so much fun to customize. 
Here is a link for the rest of the Canadian Beauty Bloggers who took part in this campaign! Be sure to check out their posts to see what sort of scents they came up with.







Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig