Friday, March 11, 2016

Quo Prismatic Spring 2016 Collection


Hey Guys,


Today I'm here with a review of the Quo Prismatic Spring 2016 collection. This collection includes 3 eyeshadow palettes, 2 face palettes and an eyebrow kit.



L-R: Intergalactic, Infinity & Colourful Life
I was so happy when I opened the Prismatic eyeshadow palettes* because they include a wide variety of colours that are hard to find at the drugstore. Each palette comes with 10 eyeshadows and a dual ended foam applicator.  The shades range from matte, shimmer and satin finishes.

L-R: Infinity, Intergalactic & Colourful Life

Left Picture - Moonwalk (Top), Stardust (Bottom)
Right Picture- Stardust swatches (Top), Moonwalk swatches (Bottom)

Next up in the collection are the Prismatic face palettes* in Stardust and Moonwalk. These face palettes each contain coordinating highlights, bronzers and blushes. Both palettes were soft and pigmented while being easily blendable. My favorite to use was Moonwalk because the highlight in the palette has a gorgeous peach sheen - it's unlike anything I have in my collection.


The last palette in this collection is the Prismatic Brow Kit* which includes a light and dark brown brow powder, a double ended brush for application and a wax to tame unruly brows. This is the perfect kit to throw in your purse for touch ups during the day. It is so compact and comes with everything you need to keep your brows looking great.

This collection is available at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I hope you guys enjoyed my review of the Quo Prismatic Spring collection! Let me know in the comments if you're planning to pick up anything from this collection. I am planning to do a Spring Makeup tutorial with the Colourful Life eyeshadow palette - it looks like Easter wrapped into a pretty package.

Ashlee Signature 1
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig