Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dior Skyline Fall 2016 Dior Addict Lipsticks

L-R: Fusion, Too Much, Sophisticated & Black Tie

Well this sure feels surreal.. It's been so long since I've done a proper blog session - like before I began making YouTube videos.. but it is a hobby I miss a lot and what better way to get back into the game than with Dior? 

For Fall 2016, Dior has released 6 shades of their Dior Addict Lipsticks which are one of my favourite lipstick formulas. They are sheer but buildable with a punch of moisture and if you guys have been watching my channel, you would know my gripes with dry lips so this formula is what dreams are made of. The Dior Addict lipsticks are infused with oils and have a moisturizing soft core which is why they are so comfortable to wear.

As part of the Skyline collection, Dior has released 752 Fusion, 178 Urban, 316 Incognito, 987 Black Tie, 951 Too Much and 927 Sophisticated which is a limited edition shade for this collection.

Top-Bottom: Black Tie, Sophisticated, Too Much, Fusion
Black Tie is a light plum which is perfect for the fall! The sheer formula makes it not too intense for the deep shade scaredy cat's like myself.

Sophisticated is a shimmery bronze that I wouldn't personally wear on a daily basis but I loved how I was not able to feel the shimmer on my lips. Often, shimmery lipsticks can feel gritty but this one felt soft and smooth. 

Too Much is a strawberry red which is the perfect shade to accompany a winged cat eye for the fall months. 

Fusion is a bright coral red that I have been wearing this one the most out of the 4 shades. I think it goes with so many eye looks and is such a purse friendly option because it is so easy to reapply.

If you would like to see lip swatches, check out my Dior Skyline Fall 2016 video below @ 5:50 where you can see all these lipsticks in action. 




What is your favourite shade from the Dior Skyline Fall 2016 collection? Will you be picking up any of these shades? Let us know in the comments! 

Photos by Hannah Margaret

The Dior Skyline collection was sent for consideration by Dior.
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig