Sunday, September 18, 2016

Dior Skyline Fall 2016 Collection - Dior Flash Luminizer Radiance Booster Pen


Glowing skin is the biggest trend of the season and this is easily achieved with natural and easy to use products like the Dior Flash Luminizer Radiance Booster Pens. The weightless pigments of the pens fuse with the skin to create a radiant all over glow. These pens come in 5 shades which bring instant light to dark areas of the face.

Left-Right: 005 Pearly Vanilla, 003 Apricot, 002 Ivory
I've been using the shade 002 Ivory under my eyes as a radiant concealer and highlight. I find it covers dark circles while illuminating - there's nothing better than a multi-taking product!
Then I've been using 005 Pearly Vanilla to highlight my cheekbones, nose, my brows and inner corners of my eyes.

I love the fresh faced feeling I get while using these products. They make my skin look brightened and radiant while being easy and convenient to use.

Dior Flash Luminizer Raidiance Booster Pen - $52 CND available in 5 shades
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig