Saturday, September 17, 2016

Dior Skyline Fall 2016 Collection - Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo Shadow and Light


The Diorblush Light & Contour is a sculpting stick duo which helps redefine lines and adds volume. These limited edition dual ended cream sticks offer contrasting finishes with a matte contour end and a strobe worthy shimmer end. 
Top-Bottom: 003 Highlight, 003 Contour, 001 Highlight, 001 Contour















I've been using the contour shade in 001 which is a cool toned brown to contour my cheekbones and the shimmer end to highlight under my brows. Then I use the warm brown shade in 003 to give warmth to my complexion on the top on my forehead and around my jawline. I'll then use the warm champagne shade to highlight the tops of my eyebrows and around my chin.
















I love the soft and natural look these sticks create. They are easily blend-able and one of my new handbag staples.

Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo Shadow & Light - $48 CND available in shades 001 and 003 (limited edition) 
SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig