Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Dior Splendor Holiday Collection - Diorific Matte Lipstick Review

Dior Christmas collections are what makeup dreams are made of. I remember when the first Dior counter came to St. John's and I would sit and drool over the Christmas collections. From the packaging to the gorgeous colour selections, Dior Christmas collections do not disappoint.

One piece that always sticks out to me is the lipsticks. The gold bauble lipsticks are so pretty, I'd like to decorate my tree with them. This year Dior has released 4 colours in the Diorific Matte lipstick - I have 880 Fascination and 065 Golden.

880 Fascination is a deep purple berry shade that dries down to a powder satin finish. It feels so comfortable, I often forget I'm actually wearing it.

065 Golden is a golden shimmer shade which has been popular this year. It also feels comfortable on but I personally do not like wearing this type of shade on it's own. I like using this shade as a topper for Fascination to highlight the middle of my lips.
Left-Right: 065 Golden and 880 Fascination
What are your thoughts on this years Dior Holiday collection? Will you be picking anything up? What are your favourite shades from the line?

To see a demo and swatches of this collection, check out my review video below.




SHARE:
© makingupashlee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig